2018/2019 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Precious Cornerstone University (PCU), a faith-based Institution of The Sword of the Spirit Ministries, licensed by Federal Government of Nigeria to focus on teaching, learning, research and community service, hereby announces that Post-UTME screening exercise will take place on Saturday, October 13 2018 at the following centres:
- Precious Cornerstone University Campus1, Garden of Victory, Old Ife Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Government Secondary School, Iwo, Ibadan Road, Osogbo, Osun State.
- Green Legacy Resort, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Beside NNPC Mega Station, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Bigger International Consult, Suite 7/8, Ajilosun NNPC Station, Adjacent NEPA Office, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Screening exercise will be conducted for candidates who did not choose Precious Cornerstone University in the 2018 JAMB UTME but scored a minimum of 140 for the following programmes:
(1) Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences
(i) B.Sc. Microbiology
(ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry
(iii) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
(iv) B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
(v) B.Sc. Computer Science
(vi) B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
(2) Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
(i) B.Sc. Accounting
(ii) B.Sc. Actuarial Science
(iii) B.Sc. Business Administration
(iv) B.Sc. Banking and Finance
(v) B.Sc. Marketing
(vi) B.Sc. Economics
(3) Preliminary Studies (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board – JUPEB)
JUPEB is designed to prepare students for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board. Students who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved preparatory courses in Precious Cornerstone University can seek Direct Entry admissions into the University degree courses at the 200 Level.
(4) Admission Requirements
(a) Degree programmes
Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 140 marks in the 2018 JAMB UTME and have five credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalents, at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
Candidates seeking admission for JUPEB must have obtained five credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalents, at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects. UTME is not required.
(5) Candidates are expected to come with the following for the screening:
- JAMB Print Out
- O’Level or SSCE Results (NECO or WAEC or equivalents)
- Completed Application Form
(6) How to Obtain Application Form
Application forms are obtainable from the University Website using inter switch web pay www.pcu.edu.ng to download the application form, upon payment of the sum of Seven thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500.00) only, (Inclusive of the cost for JAMB Change of Institution). Or from the University Registry upon payment of the sum of Seven thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500.00) only, payable to any of the University designated Accounts detailed below:
Account Name: Precious Cornerstone University,
Unity Bank. Account Number: 0031230485
Zenith Bank Account Number: 1015576391
UBA Bank Account Number: 1021377115
Let there be light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Responses to 2018/2019 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE