Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancy in the Bursary Departments of the University for the position of Executive Officer (Accounts)
Position: Executive Officer (Accounts)
Qualification: Candidates must possess a minimum of Credit in National Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized institution plus three years cognate experience, in addition to a minimum of 5 O’level credits in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects . Computer literacy is mandatory.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies each, of the following:
- Word-Processed Application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, and
- Copies of Credentials
to the Registrar
The curriculum Vitae should, among other information include the following in the order:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital Letter)
- Place andDate of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address/GSM numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic Qualification Obtained with Dates
- Professional Qualifications Obtained wth dates
- Working experience including full details of former and present Post(s), and pay grade levels history
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and immediate community where applicable
- List of Publications where applicable
- Honours /Distinctions
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- .Position Applied for
- Name and Addresses of three referees
Candidates submission should be forwarded in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
Candidates should also request their three referees to send report on them, under confidential cover, direct to the Registrar of the university.
The Referees should also be informed to indicate the names of their candidates and the positions and department applied for.
Deadline: Hard copies of the applications and supporting documents must reach Precious Cornerstone University via the address stipulated below, not later than Friday October 11, 2019:
The Registrar & Secretary to Council
Precious Cornerstone University
The Garden of Victory, Olaogun Street, off old Ife Road, Agodi, Ibadan, Oyo State.